…….Because a dog and its kid should be best friends for life!
Give your child a successful foundation with their new puppy or dog!
With this 5 day Bootcamp, your child will learn everything they need to know about taking care of and training their new pet.
Bringing home a new dog or puppy is such a thrilling experience!
What’s even better is bringing home a new puppy or dog that has the potential to be your child’s best friend.
This class will empower your child to be a part of taking care of and training your new pet!
In this fun and engaging LIVE class, your child will learn new skills and connect with other kids around the world.
What You Get from this 5 Day Course
- 5 separate 45-minute classes that will teach new skills to be practiced between classes
- Meet other kids and their dogs from all parts of the US and around the world
- Small class environment (no more than 8 kids)
- Time for questions and answers
- Training demonstrations
- Printables and handouts to create a booklet of information learned
- Access to message me at any time with questions or problems
What Your Child Will Learn
- How to bond with your new dog
- How to recognize dog body language
- Fun games to play with your dog
- Housetraining tips and tricks
- Puppy biting and what to do
- Training and basic commands
- What to feed and not feed your dog
- How to help your dog be healthy
- How to keep your dog clean and well-groomed
- Tips and tricks to socialize your new dog
Not Ready to Commit to a 5-Day Camp?
These classes may be the perfect fit for you.
Paws and Learn: Are you Ready for a New Puppy?
In this one-time class kids ages 7-12 will learn all about the responsibilities and joys of having a new puppy and how to prepare for bringing a new dog home.
My Most popular FIVE STAR class!
“The BEST online course my daughter has taken! Mrs. Jen was sensational. She connected with each and every student in a positive and encouraging way. Highly recommend!” – Kelly W.
Paws and Learn: How to Take Care of Your Small Breed Dog!
In this weekly class, for kids ages 7-15 students will join me and my Puppy Bear to learn the best way to take care of and train their small breed dog (25lbs or less). We will talk about things like vet visits, safe foods, grooming, games, bonding, and more.
“This was a super fun and informative class for my 12-year-old daughter who got a new puppy a few months ago! Jen is great with kids and really helped my daughter feel more comfortable as a new pet owner. My daughter felt she could ask Jen anything! Completely worth it! – Brooke M.
If you are new to Outschool you can get $20 off your first class (any class on Outschool) when you sign up.
Still not convinced? Here’s $10 on me to try out this class by using the code JENWIP10
I know you won’t regret it!
If you have any comments or questions for me please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org